Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms & conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Circletree has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Circletree apologizes.
- Circletree makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Circletree accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in Circletree’s websites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Circletree reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend, or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Circletree against any costs, claims, losses, and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Circletree as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- If you are in breach of these terms Circletree may as its option, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- These terms may be amended by Circletree from time to time.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms & conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.